Thanks for using http://www.invisiblephoneguard.com (the "Site"). The IPG Team (IPG-Invisible Phone Guard Inc. (Hereinafter "IPG" or "We") is committed to the protection and proper use of our customers' personal information. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy to set forth the information we collect and how we collect, use, disclose and store your information.
Personal Information We Collect & How We Collect Your Information
We may collect personally identifiable information whenever you interact or communicate with us. This information may include, among other things, your name, mailing address, phone number(s), e-mail address and credit card information. We may also offer mobile applications that automatically collect information about your location from your mobile device. We may use this information in accordance with this policy, and we may also use this information to improve our products, services and advertising.
We may also collect certain additional information and store it in our log files. This information includes Internet Protocol addresses, browser type and language, Internet service providers (ISP), click stream data, referring and exit pages, operating system and date/time stamp.
How We Use and Disclose Your Personal Information
We use your personal information to conduct our business and to provide you with a satisfying shopping experience and high quality products and services. The following are examples of how we use your personal information:
- We may use your personal information to help us develop and deliver quality products and services.
- We may use your personal information to contact you regarding upcoming events promotions, new products and the like.
- We may share your information with third-party service providers, who work with us to provide products and services, or who help IPG market to customers. We require that our third-party service providers use your personal information only to perform their obligations to IPG in accordance with providing you with quality products and services. We will not share your personal information with any third parties for any third parties' marketing purposes.
- We may disclose your personal information when we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify you, contact you, or bring legal action to protect our rights or the rights of our customers.
- We may disclose your personal information when you ask us to do so or when we believe it is required by law, litigation and/or requests from public and governmental authorities.
- We may use your personal information for internal purposes, such as auditing.
- We may use your personal information to administer programs in which you voluntarily participate, such as contests or promotions.
- We may use your information to administer our websites, to gather demographic information about our customers and to analyze user behaviors on our websites.
Information collected by Cookies:
- We may work with other companies who place cookies or web beacons on our website. These companies help operate our websites and provide you with additional products and services. They are subject to confidentiality agreements with IPG and other legal restrictions. IPG does not permit any of these companies to collect personal information using cookies or web beacons on our websites. Certain functionalities related to the provision of additional products and services require marketers to share website usage information about visitors to the Site, who have received a targeted promotional campaign, with a reputable third-party advertising company for the purpose of targeting future campaigns and upgrading visitor information used in reporting statistics. To this end, IPG's third-party advertising company makes a note of some of the pages you visit on the Site through the use of pixel tags.
Information collected by Web Beacons and Log Files:
- IPG collects certain non-personally identifiable information through the use of web beacons and log files. Such information may include your IP address, browser type, site usage, and whether you opened emails you received from us.
- IPG may use third party service providers to place ads on our behalf across the internet and sometimes on the Site. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our Site, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other websites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a web beacon, which is industry standard technology used by most major sites. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this anonymous information used by our third party service providers, please contact us at email@example.com.
- In addition, IPG is a dynamic marketplace with a great number of branded products and content. We will offer our users the opportunity to opt-in to receive emails, notifications of promotions and the like offered by our partners from such partners. You have the right to decline to opt-in to take advantage of this service.
We will not knowingly collect information from children under 13 years of age. If we discover that any personal information is collected from a person under 13 years of age, we will promptly delete such information from our database.
IPG maintains certain protocols in order to protect the security of your information. The following are examples of how we protect your personal information:
- We utilize Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt the data you provide to us while placing an order with us online. Some computers may not be able to "communicate" with our secure server. If you experience any difficulty, please call a member of the IPG Team at 201-252-4858 to place your order over the phone.
- In addition to encrypting your credit card information while it travels over the Internet, for your security, we do not store credit card information in our systems.
If you prefer to submit your order by telephone, please call us at 201-252-4858
From time to time, you may receive our promotional e-mails based on information that we collect from you. If you would like to "opt out" of receiving promotional e-mails from IPG or if you have any questions about what information is stored or would like to obtain a copy of such information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Privacy c/o IPG Inc., 71 US Highway 46 Elmwood Park, NJ 07407. After receiving proof of your identity, we will provide the information to you, and you may request that we delete or change any or all of the information.